This article will describe what the LED colors and patterns mean on the Hub and Sensor.
- Steady green: Connected to 2.4GHz WiFi
- Steady blue: Connected to 5GHz WiFi
- Steady yellow: Connected to WiFi using Dual-Band
- Steady red: Failed to connect to WiFi
- Fast toggle between green and yellow: At least one of the sensors has problem communicating with the hub
- Steady green: System is running stable
- Steady blue: Sensor is initializing. This state should last only for a few seconds when you power the Smartsuit Pro
- Completely off: Sensor has successfully initialized
Did this answer your question?