Rokoko Studio 1.7.0b (Windows and Mac)
Modified on: Thu, 15 Nov, 2018 at 2:45 PM
New Features and Improvements
- Improvements in Locomotion filter performance
- Calibration pose has weight distributed forward to be better balanced.
- Treadmill can use center of mass as locking pivot.
- New Avatar and improved body profile measurements.
- When calibrating with count down, the avatar displays the desirable calibration pose the user should make.
- Ability to forward to multiple IP addresses.
- Optional stick character visuialization.
- WiFi hot spot feature (firmware).
- Mouse wheel scrolling in dashboard projects scroll view.
- Removed option for Smartsuit Cry out.
- Aesthetic improvements in the 3D scene, lighting and floor.
- Smartsuit Studio has been renamed to Rokoko Studio
- This update requires firmware upgrade.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.