Once a Smartsuit Pro is connected to your computer with USB you can access WiFi Configuration settings by clicking Connect Smartsuit + button on the right side of the software.
Once the button has been pushed the Smartsuit WiFi settings panel should pop up.
- Smartsuit ID: A human readable name for the Smartsuit. This value is read-only.
- WiFi name: The name of the WiFi the Smartsuit should connect to. This is also called SSID.
- Password: The password of the WiFi the Smartsuit should connect to.
- Security Type: The security type used by the WiFi router.
- Frequency band: The frequency band of the WiFi router.
- Receiver port: The port which is used by Smartsuit Studio to receive messages from the Smartsuit Pro. Default value is 14041
- DHCP mode: If set to Automatic, the router will assign an IP address to the Smartsuit Pro automatically, while Manual would require that you specify the Smartsuit IP and Gateway IP.
- Smartsuit IP: Only valid for DHCP mode in Manual mode. The IP address you would like to assign the Smartsuit Pro
- Gateway: Only valid for DHCP mode in Manual mode. The IP address of the WiFi router you connecting to.
After entering the values, click Apply WiFi settings to Smartsuit, and the software will apply the changes to the connected hub.